Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And so it begins....

When I first moved to the Atlanta metro area I had a difficult time meeting like-minded people. I'm a low key (my opinion) , SAHM who loves to sew, crochet, garden, cook, create, dream and philosophize about everything. I can usually be found in an old t-shirt and sweats with a bandanna to keep the unruly hair out of my eyes. As a mother of a soon to be kindergartner (this was about 13 yrs ago) I needed a friend (and also something for my anxiety but that story is better left until you know me). Long story short, everyone was playing tennis (and still looking cute, but whatever) I said I never would..and I've been playing for 10 years now. When I stumbled into blog land in 2009 I said  I'm just going to read, then I swapped, learned and communicated. Seriously inspired by not only the bloggers, but the tons of people sharing their lives in words and pictures with them. First a  Flickr account, then Facebook, now I'm a Blogger.

And so it begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm listening..